What do you want to know?
● Installation at good ventilate place
● Well grounded for the printer
● Specially trained for the operators and maintenance personnel
● Wear goggles while maintain the printer
● Make sure is the same consumable when adding
● Place CO2 fire extinguishers within 10m radius from the printer (must be easy to remove)
● Avoid ignition source, open flames, high temperature and sparks
● Avoid storing too much consumables nearby, suitable stock for one day usage, be sure good ventilation
● No smoking nearby
● Prevent electrostatic
● Far away from flammable liquids for the print head when using
● Avoid contacting inks and additives directly, no inhalation or swallow
There are a variety of inkjet printers on the market with different functions and features. It’s better to make clear of the features, performance, usage, etc to avoid the unnecessary troubles in the future.
The inkjet printer has been widely used on the market mainly are CIJ, DOD, handheld inkjet printer and laser printer. Different types for different applications, so please choose the right printer for you.
1. CIJ printer: Suitable for almost all industries, occupies 80% of the market. Unsuitable for: silicone rubber, Teflon and the like.
2. DOD printer: Suitable for plastic pipes, cartons and other. Mainly used for barcode printing, the good designed DOD printer can print changeable barcode.
3. Handheld inkjet printer: Suitable for sheet metal, cartons and other bulky goods or no fixed production line of products, the main feature is more convenient to carry. Drawbacks: printing position is not fixed and poor printing quality.
4. Laser printer: Suitable for almost all industries, such as the liquor industry, the high temperatures of filling lines are not suitable for inkjet printer that have to use laser printer. However, laser printing will damage the surface of the products, so when make the selection should carefully consider.
Understanding the different purposes of different types, you can choose the most suitable printer for your needs.
The nozzle is very small which requires fast drying and high adhesion of the consumables. Every step of the consumable production process is strictly processed and controlled, such as raw materials inspection, purification, formulation, grinding, reaction and testing. Users should make the right choice of the high-quality consumables.
1. The inks usually made from resins, solvents, pigments and other material and the solvents usually made from active agent and stabilizer. The manufacturer will provide appropriate ink according to the performance of the printer and the printing objects. Though there are many compatible inks claiming the same quality as the original, but in fact the printer will be failure after a period using. Because of the rigorous formula and production process, it’s difficult for general manufacturers make the compatible inks, and even difficult for some big manufacturers to make the same original inks. So, make sure the inks you use are original.
2. The solvents specially made according to the character of inks to replenish and repair the structural damage of inks during running. Generally, the compatible solvents do not have repair function which will be harmful to the printer. The molecular break poor, deflection decreasing, printing quality bad and even seriously cause the printer not to run. The printer will lose the warranty from manufacturer or even be scrapped, therefore, be sure to choose the original solvent.
3. In addition, the cleaners will be used to clean the print head and splashed inks. The cleaners mainly are acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, amyl ketone, alcohol and the like. Generally, the manufacturer will provide the original cleaners, but also the user can select the appropriate cleaner yourself. We recommend choose the original for safe.
The supplier will advise customers to buy which ink and solvent while provide the printer. Just follow the supplier’s advice. This will help avoid wrong using of consumables which may cause huge losses.
Don’t mix inks from different manufactures, the mixture will form precipitate by physical or chemical reaction. According to the performance of the printer, the viscosity, particle size, conductivity, drying time, adhesion, corrosion resistance, PH value etc should be under a certain range.